Ingham's Rules of Photography
1. SHOW NATURE THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES.
2. The chances of experiencing a great photo opportunity dramatically increase if you do not have your camera.
3. Mother Nature doesn't take appointments.
4. Every photo is a gift freely given by nature
5. Nature bestows her gifts abundantly. We are not always there to receive them.
6. It is not possible to sneak up on a bald eagle. You must be granted an audience.
7. There are NO "do-overs" in nature. (Well, maybe sometimes - if you are really lucky!)
"Every time we destroy a part of nature, we lose a part of ourselves."
Ingham Nature Photography Inc.